Sean Ryan, AIF®, CRPC®
Vice President, Financial Consultant
- Sean Ryan has a well-rounded background within the investment and financial services industries. He has managed assets for high-net worth individuals and institutions; and he has served as a consultant with several top-investment advisors.
- Successfully completed the General Securities Representative (Series 7) and Uniform Combined State Law (Series 66) examinations.
- Certified as an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®), which means that he is focused on his client’s best-interests, and is a subject-matter expert in adhering to the fiduciary standards of care and the application of these standards to the investment management process.
- Certified as a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®) by the College for Financial Planning. He specializes in partnering with clients to create a plan, and effectively manage their finances, so that they can properly prepare to enter, and thrive, during their retirement years.
- Licensed as an agent for life insurance, accident & health insurance, annuities in the following states: New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Registered to sell investment products and services in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
- Graduate of The Catholic University of America with a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Finance. He is originally from the Philadelphia-area and attended Archbishop Carroll High School, where he has since held positions on their Advisory Board.