Lisa Karlin, AIF®
Vice President, Financial Consultant
- Lisa Karlin has 30+ years of experience in the investment, retirement plan, and insurance arenas providing customized financial solutions for individuals and businesses. To provide the highest level of service, Lisa works closely with her clients’ attorneys, accountants, and third-party administrators to implement a consultative approach.
- Dedicated to providing exceptional service and personal attention, Lisa understands that establishing a financial plan is not a one-time occurrence, but rather an ongoing process. She works with her clients on a continual basis – monitoring investment performances and staying abreast of changing personal circumstances, the ever-changing regulatory environment, and broader market conditions.
- Lisa believes that the key to a successful financial strategy is the implementation of a disciplined and objective process delivered with transparency and integrity. With the support of the talented staff at MAGIS Financial Partners, she has built lasting relationships with clients.
- In addition to being an AIF® designee, Lisa is a Certified Employee Benefits Paralegal. Lisa maintains the following registrations – Series 7 (General Securities Representative), Series 63 (Uniform State Securities Agent), and Series 65 (Uniform Investment Advisor).
- Licensed as an agent for life insurance, accident & health insurance, annuities in the following states: Arizona, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Virginia.
- Licensed as an agent for life insurance & annuities in the following states: Florida.
- Registered to sell investment products and services in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Virginia.